Many people think chocolate is a guilty pleasure, but these truffles are made with healthy ingredients and can be enjoyed guilt-free! The secret to these delicious treats is the addition of Collagen powder. It's a great source of healthy fats that help keep you energized and happy. You'll also love this recipe because it only takes 10 minutes from start to finish. So whip up some raw vegan chocolate collagen truffles recipe truffles today! Enjoy your guilt-free dessert without feeling bad about indulging in something sweet.
We love making raw desserts and especially chocolate truffles! I usually make them right after almond milk because there's no way that delicious pulp will waste. Almond milk has a lot of pulp leftover, but the best raw almond chocolate truffles recipe is here to help you use it in the most delicious way. This quick and easy dessert will only take 10 minutes from start to finish. Try different coatings or flavors with coconut flakes, raw cocoa, poppy seeds powder as an option. There are many more possibilities than what I added here for flavor profiles that might interest your taste buds even further down the line.
You won't be able to tell from these pictures, but trust me when I say that this raw almond chocolate truffles recipe has a secret ingredient. Its ingredients will change your life forever!
- 3 cups almonds in the water overnight
- 0.5 cup of dried dates
- 0.5 cup of dried plums
- 3tbsp raw cocoa powder
- Oatmilk or almond milk couple tbsp
- Vanilla extract
- Poppy seeds
- Collagen powder three scoops
Supports collagen production for youthful, glowing skin
Supports healthy hair growth and strength for fuller-looking, healthier locks
Supports joint comfort and recovery for an active lifestyle
Supports gut health for immunity and comfort
… read more
Collagen powder peptides Instaskincare
Supports collagen production for youthful, glowing skin Supports healthy hair growth and strength for fuller-looking, healthier locks Supports joint comfort and recovery for an active lifestyle Supports gut health for immunity and comfort … read more
How to Prepare It?
- Almonds should first be soaked in water for at least 8 hours before being ground into a meal. It will help remove excess moisture and toxins from the almond pulp, which could otherwise lead to rancid oils gaining access during processing;
- It is essential not only to use fresh ingredients but also to prepare them as close together time-wise;
- Remove water from almonds. Wash them with water;
- Make a pure of almonds by adding freshwater;
- Remove excessive water from pure using a mesh bag;
- Add dates and plums and cocoa powder to the mix, and make pure out of it;
- Add oat milk if needed to pure, so it has some moist;
- Add vanilla and Collagen powder;
- From pure, you create limitless balls and deep some of them into cocoa powder, some into coconut flakes, and some into poppy seeds.